The Ministry of Innovative Development announces a competition for the badge “Innovation G’oyalar yetakchisi” for 2020.
Students, young scientists and enterprising citizens who have made a worthy contribution to the development of innovative ideas and technologies and their implementation in practice can take part in the competition.
Those wishing to take part in the competition must provide the following documents:
- Application of a candidate for participation in the competition (Application Form);
- A copy of the applicant’s identity document;
- Information about the candidate;
- Information about the candidate’s project (document form);
- Project presentation aimed at solving a specific problem (presentation (power point) in .ppt, .pptx format, no more than 10 slides);
- Recommendations from relevant governmental and non-governmental non-profit organizations or enterprises on the regional and sectoral benefits of the project;
- A short video about the project (no more than 1 minute, in .avi or .mp4 format);
- Patent certificates, certificates, letters of commendation, etc. For the project. (if available);
- Project prototype.
The submitted documents will be submitted in electronic form.
The letter of recommendation must be signed by the head of state and non-state non-profit organizations on the official form of a business entity.
Submission is optional but recommended and additional points will be awarded. Additional documents must be submitted as part of the project. Non-design information will not be considered.
- Students and young scientists must submit an application to a special commission created in the higher educational institutions in which they work, by May 30 of this year.
- Enterprising citizens must submit an application to the commissions created in the district (city) khokimiyats, at the place of residence, before May 30 of this year.
The winners will be awarded with a badge within the framework of the Week of innovative ideas “InnoWeek – 2020”, organized by the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Youth Union of Uzbekistan in November this year.