According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the State Program for the Implementation of the Strategy of Action in Five Priority Areas of Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 in the “Year of Development of Science, Education and the Digital Economy””, and on the basis of the signed Agreement between the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Eurasian Engineering Company LLC (EEC Russia) within the framework of the Week of Innovative Ideas – InnoWeek2020, it is planned to hold the first “World youth innovation forum – 2020” in Uzbekistan.
The Eurasian Engineering Company (EEC Russia) is an innovative center for uniting many international engineering, financial and scientific and technical institutions. EEC Russia implements international full-cycle projects in the areas of energy, resource conservation, agriculture, ecology and mechanical engineering.
The purpose of holding the first annual “World youth innovation forum – 2020” in Uzbekistan is to create conditions for stimulating and activating the sphere of innovations in the Republic by raising funds for the implementation of promising projects, as well as providing expert support for national innovation projects. In particular, the forum will create a permanent platform for interaction between representatives of the state, business and the innovation sphere, which is a center of competence for the joint implementation of projects.
The forum consists of four digital halls:
- Exhibition of innovative projects – an exhibition space for the presentation of projects of young innovators and technology entrepreneurs. Forum participants will have the opportunity to assess the potential of projects and consider the prospects for their implementation. Exhibition sections: Energy, Agriculture, Industry and construction, IT and Biotechnology.
Following the results of the exhibition, projects will be selected for further implementation and commercialization with the allocation of grant funds from the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Business program – digital hall, where participants will be provided with 5 digital blocks:
- Tracks of the Business Program – panel sessions discussing the prospects and mechanisms for supporting youth technology entrepreneurship, briefings and foresight sessions.
- Acceleration block – a series of presentations of youth projects to conduct an expert assessment and receive mentoring recommendations on technical, marketing, financial and other issues.
- Educational block – trainings, presentations and case-studies from leading representatives of various business industries.
- Case – championships – competitions during which teams are invited to solve real business problems from the practice of a particular company.
- Hackathons – a team game during which participants work together to solve the technical and practical problem of the company.
- Entertainment program – digital room, where participants will be provided with 3 digital blocks:
- Entertainment program – Online concerts and home entertainment.
- Ted-Talks – Tech entrepreneurs will share their success stories in short presentations.
- Speed – dating – investors and startup founders will take part in quick business dating.
- Job Fair – Companies-employers of various fields will present their current vacancies, offer internships or temporary work for young people, as well as organizations will talk about the prospects for young people working in state corporations. Moreover, consultants will help with resume writing and give advice on passing interviews, taking into account the competitive advantages of candidates. Trainers in master classes will advise on how to prepare for interviews and tell you how to write your own career plan.